Re: Netscape 4.04.... [Read this Please!]

       I have been following various messages about Netscape 4.04, and it
   seems to me that lots of people's NSN4 don't do Java properly, AND,
   (Please correct me if i'm wrong), I haven't seen any successfull
   reponses to mine or anyone else's messages about fixing this problem.
       So! Will anyone who's NSN4 will do Java applets properly please
   respond to this, then maybe we can figure out what those of us whose
   Java does not work have missed.

Mine works fine.  I'm running full hamm, how about you?