Re: netscape4

>Hi,
>
>I am wondering which version of netscape the install wrapper for hamm
>uses.   I have downloaded  communicator 4.04
>(communicator-v404-export.x86-unknown-linux2.0.tar.gz) and the install
>script exits with a version compatability.

I had the same problem. I had to change the name of the netscape tarball
slightly to get it to work. ( I think it was the word 'unknown' but I 'm not
sure).. Anyway, I got  the wrapper program to install but I still haven't
ironed out the java problem.

Still get zombie netstat processes too every now and then when I try to run
netscape.

John