Re: Digests/Newsfeed?

   FWIW, I am now sending the debian.announce and debian.changes lists to at
   least one site in .au in Usenet format using uucp over tcp/ip.

   It looks like the Debian lists in newsgroup format are starting to spread.

I thought that we had made the policy decision a few months ago that
the Debian lists were not to be gatewayed to Usenet?  Perhaps I recall
incorrectly.

Or do you just mean that you're using news software as a more
efficient way of distributing the list?  I'm a little confused by what
you say.