Re: Digests/Newsfeed?

FWIW, I am now sending the debian.announce and debian.changes lists to at
least one site in .au in Usenet format using uucp over tcp/ip.

It looks like the Debian lists in newsgroup format are starting to spread.

If anyone is uucp capable and would like the lists as newsgroups in
compressed batches, let me know.  Using gzip compression really reduces
the byte-count. The debian lists that I am carrying are:

linux.debian.user
linux.debian.devel
linux.debian.bugs.dist
linux.debian.devel.changes