cdrom problem

After running debian, if I reboot into DOS or win95, my cdrom is not
detected by the driver.  I have to power off and back on before by cdrom is
accessible again.  It is an IDE/ATAPI 24X cdrom.  I'm not sure of the brand
offhand.  Just curious if anyone has encountered similar problems, or might
have any suggestions.

Geoff Mitchell
"I think your flesh is separated from the sins it commits and
that explains why you smile when you balance on your
stack of regrets."  --Brainiac

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .