Re: hamm CD in area NL?

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Maarten Boekhold wrote:

 : is there somebody in (or close to) the netherlands who has the means to
 : burn a CD with the current hamm-distribution (main/contrib/non-free)? And
 : then ofcourse send it to me. I can't do this, and downloading the whole
 : thing on 28k8 is no fun and costs a fortune. Running around with floppy
 : disks ain't fun either :)

Don't know if Cistron burns 'hamm'-CD's too, but you could checkout
http://www.cistron.nl/debian/ for information.

bye, Remco