Re: [Q] How to install everything libc6

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Vladislav Papayan x285 wrote:

> When I installed the base installation it put binaries compiled
> with libc5.

Bruce is still working on the libc6 boot/base disks.  I'm hoping they will
be out sometime next week.  The ones in hamm are probably copies of the
current stable disk.

> Is there a simple way to make a fresh installation of Debian
> where everything (what is available) is libc6.

Nope, you'll have to follow the HOWTO so you don't break your system
(break as in can't login, maybe not even boot).  Scott posts the howto
peroidically, and the url (which I don't have on me) is posted even more
often.  hmm... from memory: http://www.gate.net/~storm

HTH,
Brandon