Re: Yet Another libc5->libc6 question..

>kernel-source package that libc6-dev depends on is going to be
>available
>this week, or alternatively, can I *safely* force the libc6-dev to
>install with 2.0.32_2.0.32-1 kernel source?
Yeah, sure, just make sure /usr/include/linux is a symlink pointing to
/usr/src/linux/include/linux, and that /usr/include/asm is a symlink
pointing to /usr/src/linux/include/asm.

Just had to do the very same thing...

But IMHO its silly keeping seperate headers... Why not just leave the
links to /usr/src/linux/include?  /usr/src/linux is anyway the standard
location for the kernel, and it makes sense to always use your current
kernel's headers...

But I digress, that seems to be a debian policy that other ppl seem to
like...

Cheers
Neilen

E-Mail: Neilen Marais <brick@cryogen.com>