Segmentation fault

Dear folks,

I am quite a begginer of Linux but I enjoy it very much and I really
appreciate this list.

I have a small problem: after trying to install gopherd*deb,the installation
of  which I unfortunately stoped presing Ctrl-C, I found that I cannot
longer read my man pages. Every time I type man .... (man man, man ls,
etc) I get "Segmentation fault".

What am I supposed to do? I've already reinstalled the man-pages but it
still does not work? The system  is otherways working fine (IMHO).

TIA,

Catalin Popescu, Dermatologist
<cpopescu@ottonel.pub.ro>