Re: PPP not getting LCP

All the login prompt asks for is Username and Password, and then the
connection starts the terminal lists IP address and MRU? and then it's
supposed to start...

I tried it with minicom and everytime I guit without reset to type
pppd manually the modem would drop connection.

This may be solved today because I am going to try a free offer with
IBM Internet Services who I have heard to be more reliable...

Thanks,
Bill