Re: Debian and setups

Hi Stephen!

I don't think, that Debian will be your linux distribution. Debian is very
easy to configure and maintain. I has a better package mechanism than
RedHat. And nearly every package runs without further configuration.

But of course, you can install your own software in /usr/local (which is
left empty by Debian) and configure it. And, of course, you have the
complete source for every package in the Debian distribution.

So choose yourself.

Bye

Daniel Gross