Re: Debian 2.0

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Will Lowe wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jan 1998 fealvar@ctc.cl wrote:
>
> > Hi, this is a information i can't find in www.debian.org
> It really is a FAQ.  We should probably add it to the site.
>
> > When is the release of Debian 2.0 spected?
> The best answer I can give you is "whenever we're done putting it
> together" ... it looks like we'll be doing a code freeze within about
> month,  so sometime shortly thereafter,  I'd imagine.

An other question!

Will the update from bo to hamm be as easy as the update from rex to bo???
Even when I have to do 2 or 3 loops thru dselect, it was an very easy
update session. Easier as I have expacted!

Bye

Daniel Gross

- Daniel Gross                                     <dg@bingo.baynet.de> -
- Ingolstadt, Germany                                  <dgross@gmx.net> -
- "If Win95 is the answer, it must have been a real foolish question !" -