Re: I need help, part 2.

Pierre DUPUIS <pdupuis@nordnet.fr> writes:

> Hi everyone,
> Here is my situation :
> I have a working X server. I haven't got xtoolplaces, i have dl
> Ne3.04Gold for Linux Os..
>

> I want't to conect myself on the internet
> I don't know how to do.
> Simple situation, simple question !
> Simple aswer ?

Let's assume you have a modem not a LAN connection or ISDN.

Get xisp from ftp://134.95.210.54/pub and try it out.

If you have problems, come back and give us as much info as possible
(e.g. if you have a terminal login or PAP-Authentication and so on).
Add debug to /etc/options.xisp and give us the lines from /var/log/ppp.log
and /var/log/messages

Ciao,
	Martin