Re: [fuzzy@ns.asarian.org: was wondering if you could help us]

On Sun, 4 Jan 1998, Orn E. Hansen wrote:

> > we'd like to try other window managers... what is available and
>   They reside in the binary/X11 directory I'd think.  There are,

   The hamm distribution has KDE desktop.  This thing is *real* slick.   You
can see screenshots and get info from www.kde.org.  The thing seems to like
memory (most large desktops do) but it's definitely worth looking at.  Highly
recommended.

 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o
 (redwards@together.net)  |          /____/ /_/ /_/\/ /___/  /_/\_\