Re: DEC "tulip" 10/100 ethernet

Hi
What is the make of the card, I have the same problem with D-Link card. It
works with the de4x5 driver, you many need to find out what IO address it
is at. (This you should be able to get from the ifconfig command with the
current tulip driver).

A different problem that I have with the tulip driver with the ASUS DEC10
card (based on DEC21040 chip) is that when I unplug the TP cable, I get
'Switching to AUI port', from then on I can't get it to use the TP port
anymore,except by rebooting. This card is TP/BNC only.

Krzysztof