Re: apache 1.3b3-9 ignores .htaccess
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: apache 1.3b3-9 ignores .htaccess
- From: Hamish Moffatt <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 15:06:02 +1100
- Message-id: <19980103150602.21543@yodeller>
- In-reply-to: <19980103130558.17664@yodeller>; from Hamish Moffatt on Sat, Jan 03, 1998 at 01:05:58PM +1100
- References: <19980103130558.17664@yodeller>
On Sat, Jan 03, 1998 at 01:05:58PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> I have just upgraded to apache 1.3b3-9; I have the following .htaccess
> in one directory:
> This seems to be ignored! Pages from the directory are served
> without any authentication at all. Has anyone else experienced this?
It seems to work fine in 1.3b3-10, but nothing in the changelog
indicates that anything has changed. This is strange.
Hamish Moffatt, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Debian packages at ftp://ftp.rising.com.au/pub/hamish. PGP#EFA6B9D5
CCs of replies from mailing lists are welcome. http://hamish.home.ml.org
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .