Re: splitting up the debian-user mailing list

On Sat, Aug 2, 1997, 6:40:50 AM GMT debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org wrote:

>splitting up the debian-user mailing list

Just to add my two cents.  I was a subscriber to the mac-wizards mailing list.  The format there is that questions are answered via direct email to the person asking for help.  Then this person posts a summary to the list.   This held down traffic quite a bit and seemed to work very well.

Joe Stewart

Joe.Stewart@nashville.com