Re: Debian-lite

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Paul Wade wrote:

> That's why the name Debian-lite makes me sick. It reminds me of those
> commercial products where you have to pay for a full version of the
> product.

I do not like that name either (though I might have been among the first
to use it here.)  mini-Debian or tiny-Debian might be better.  The
distribution that I am  going to put together for sbay.org is to be called
sbay-linux.

George Bonser
Why is it that the same people that tell us that manned space flight
is a waste of money also tell us that we have been visited by aliens?