Re: XFree 3.2A package?

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, The UnixWeenie wrote:

> 	Has anyone made a package of the 3.2A beta release of XFree86?
> I'm new to the list, so if this has been asked before, I appologize.  I
> ask because I have an ET6000 card (STB), and would like 16 bpp support.
> Thanks,
> --
> Jeramia Ory - Resident UnixWeenie       "The truth knocks on the door and
> ory@lenti.med.umn.edu                    you say 'Go away, I'm looking for
> finger for PGP public key                the truth,' and so it goes away."
> http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~ory/home.html                 - Robert M. Pirsig

I don't think it's available - I looked for it and couldn't find it so I
downloaded it from XFree86's web site.  I haven't got it up and running
yet, but the SVGA server is supposed to be *MUCH* faster with Tseng 6000
cards (I have a Ts6000 too - a Hercules Dynamite/128Video w/ 4Mb MDRAM)
since they have a new accelerated architecture for this card.

-=-

Daniel Robbins
School of Medicine Computer Services
University of New Mexico