Re: Problems

Jean-Paul LACHARME. GREQAM UMR 9990 au CNRS, Centre de la Vieille Charite,
2,rue de la Charite,F13002 MARSEILLE FRANCE. Tel:0491140731/Fax:0491900227.

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Pete Poff wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madom,
> 	I have servel question to ask.
>
> 1. How do I access my floppy drive?  All I know is that it is fd0.
>
> 2. How do I copy files off of a MS-DOS floppy?

use mtools (see man mtools if you downloaded them), it's really very
convenient. i.e. to list files on the floppy: mdir a:, and so on. Look at
/dev/fd0 for access rights.

JPL