Limiting bandwidth on ftp server

My ISP is considering allowing me to setup a debian mirror, but he is
concerned that it may use excessive bandwidth, because of the possibility
of someone with a fast data connection might use it. We thought about
using a machine with a slip connection, but were hoping to do it with a
virtual domain and a hard drive rather than dedicating a whole machine.

Any ideas?

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.