Re: ls colors gone after upgrade

Folks, please hold your tone.  You are both right.  With XFREE 3.2, the
colorization of xterm is not active by default.  One would not notice
this unless one has removed the previously released (and now obsolete)
xterm-color package.  So, if the problem was "I do get color in ls on the
console but not in xterms", then the howto colorize the new xterm is
appropriate.  Otherwise the first solution offered by William is needed.

Thanks.  Syrus.

P.S. I was the author of the now obsolete color-ls package. :-)