Re: ls colors gone after upgrade

     Version 3.13 of ls has the default dircolors compiled in, so the
"eval `dircolors`" line in the profile is redundant as far as 'ls' is
concerned.  However, a few other programs (I can't remember which at
the moment) depend on the LS-COLORS variable that dircolors sets and
exports, so it is desirable to leave that line in the profile. :-)