Re: DEBIAN 1.2 DISKETTE PROBLEMS UPDATE

I've finally had it.  Not to knock Kendrick.  His post just
pushed me over the edge.  Nothing personal.  I'm in the same
boat as him, generally.  So many questions on this list --- and
practically no one knows how to TROUBLE SHOOT! (Including me!)
Am I wrong about that??  How can we get to the point of
standing on our own two feet with this linux system?  -- Maybe
I shouldn't send this -- sounds like I'm angry at someone --
maybe I am: with myself.  Used to be able to set breakpoints,
single step, etc. What is this linux stuff all coming to if we
can't get to the bottom of a problem by ourselves?  What do we
have to *do* to be able to solve a problem on this system by
using our own methods ?  I really do appreciate the help that
incompetents like me can get from more expert individuals --
but how do we get to be able to fix stuff for ourselves ???