Help please: installation of TeTeX on a Debian machine.

Hello Debianites.

I've seen discussions regarding this issue before.  I have a Debian
machine at work which needs to be a reliable platform for Scientific
documment processing in TeX/LaTeX.  Given my current frustration in
dealing with the demands/complaints from the users regarding the TeX
stuff that is presently on this machine (standard Debian 1.2 packages),
I want to try out TeTeX.

Can someone please give me the source from their dummy .deb package which
takes care of the TeX dependencies when using TeTeX?  Either that or a
simple list of the needed specs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.  Syrus.