Re: Debian on CD.

Timothy Hospedales <hospedales@wow.net> writes:

> 	My current Debian system is off FTP sites. I am looking to buy Debian on
> CD when the next version comes out with libc6 standardized. What are the
> pro's and con's have you guys noticed for the different vendors?

I ordered from linux system labs - http://www.lsl.com/ - the only
caveat I have there is that they have lots of nice, cheap linux stuff
so it's easy to go there intending to just buy the debian CDs and end
up buying much more.  My CDs came promptly and (that I can tell)
without error.  If you're a stickler for having hard plastic cases
with your CDs, though, you might want to try somewhere else (mine came
in little papery holders), or go and buy those elsewhere (hard plastic
CD cases are usually pretty cheap; I see them where I see floppies
being sold).