Re: Help Backpack CD-ROM
- To: Debian User List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Help Backpack CD-ROM
- From: Adam Klein <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 08:50:08 -0800
- Message-id: <19971226085008.21580@parsley>
- In-reply-to: <0033000001100531000002L012*@MHS>; from BRIAN SCHRAMM on Fri, Dec 26, 1997 at 08:55:20AM -0500
- References: <0033000001100531000002L012*@MHS>
On Fri, Dec 26, 1997 at 08:55:20AM -0500, BRIAN SCHRAMM wrote:
> Well, I am at work today and I do not see any mention of a backpack
> driver. Any Ideas?
> ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
> Subject: Re: Help Backpack CD-ROM
> Author: firstname.lastname@example.org at INTERNET
> Date: 12/25/97 5:48 PM
> Adam Klein wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 24, 1997 at 04:58:29PM -0500, Brian Schramm wrote:
> > > I am trying to install Debian 1.31 from a backpack cd. I get a message
> > > saying that /dev/bpcd is not a block device. I have selected the
> > > "cdrom" module in the device install. Any Ideas?
> > >
> > You need to also select the module for the backpack cd drive,
> > and you probably don't need the "cdrom" module.
> > Adam Klein
> I did not see a backpack cd module in the list but when I get back to
> work I will check. Thanks for the help.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .