sound

I have a SB 16 PnP, and I am using Debian 1.3.1 "stable".  I have
installed the isapnp package.  Do I need to do anything special to
generate a voxware kernel module appropriate for my system?  I just
looked at the output of pnpdump, and I think that I can figure
out how to set the card to a particular IRQ etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan                                tvaughan@mail.diac.com
1634 S. Memphis St., Aurora, CO 80017                    (303) 750-7864