Debian setup w/HP LJ6 and MagicFilter

Does anyone have a configured printcap entry and/or /etc/magic file
configured for a Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 6L printer and MagicFilter?
If so, could you send a copy of it this way?  I'd appreciate it.  I'm in
the process of grabbing the various printing how-tos, but a working
model to play with would speed things up quite a bit.  Thanks in
advance.

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!

--
 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o