Re: best Linux video card

Pere,

I got an ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MEG (Mach64/3D RageII+) card for
about $210.  It is quite awesome, and lightning fast.  It supports my
21" monitor quite nicely, and is well-supported under Windows as well.

The TV output doesn't work under Linux, but that's not what I got it
for anyway :-)

"Pere Camps" <pere@casal.upc.es> writes:

> Hi!
>
> 	What's the best Linux/Debian (Win95/NT too) compatible video card
> available for $100-225?
>
> 	Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> Pere.
>
> Salutacions, Pere       ----  __o         mailto:pere@casal.upc.es
>   2:343/108.91       -----  _`\<;_       http://casal.upc.es/~pere/
> PGP key available     ---  (_)/ (_)    "Lo importante es el concepto"
>

> --

John Goerzen          | Developing for Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    | Debian GNU/Linux is a free replacement for
jgoerzen@complete.org | DOS/Windows -- check it out at www.debian.org.