TkDesk buglet

Just an FYI in case this has not been covered before here. If you have run
an older version of TkDesk in the past and you upgrade it to the current
version in Bo, it might die on you.

I fixed it by removing my ~/.tkdesk directory and letting tkdesk rebuild
it. This was not a problem for me because I did not have any settings
modified from the default and it is probably only a single file that needs
to be removed.

This was NOT a problem with a single user, NO user could start TkDesk
until I removed the ~/.tkdesk directory for each one.

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org