smail config for an ISP with PPP+SMTP+POP3 - How to do?

Hi all!

I'm not a real u**x freak, and so I have a (probably very simple) question:

I'm connecting to the Internet using an ISP with dynamic IP-adresses, and
a SMTP/POP3 mail system. Now I want to send / get my mail with debian, but I'm
not sure, which of the five standard smail options I should choose.

Can anyone help me with example config files or something else (eventually a
book?).

Bye

Daniel Gross