Help I broke my X instalation.

AHHHHHHH

I very very carefully followed the instructions in the
lic5-lic6-Mini-HOWTO.txt and upgraded to libc6 today .... Great.... I
thought that the <Packagename> and the <packagename>g files could coexist
... apearntly not ... the xlib6g replaced my xlib6 package rendering my x
instalation unuseable .... now when I try and open a rxvt I get a message
about not being able to open a library that I have traced back the xlib6
package ... now my question is this ... did I install something wrong
...? do the g and non g packages coexit peacefully ... where can I get a
libc5 linked xlib6 package that can coexist with the libc6 linked
xlib6....

How can I fix this .... HELP...

-Kevin, kc5vxy
kc5vxy@REMOVETHIS.juno.com