Re: Partitioning

hilliard@metrolink.net (Robert D. Hilliard) wrote:

 >      An interesting anomaly is that the DOS command "fdisk /status"
 > will (sometimes?) show Linux partitions with DOS drive letters.  These
 > do not show when fdisk is run for the specific partition however.

  It must be sometimes then, because it doesn't do that here.  I'll try
to run that command more often, on more machines, to see if I can
duplicate that.  I've often heard people complaining about fdisk, but
I've never actually encountered one myself.

  Gertjan.

--
Gertjan Klein <gklein@xs4all.nl>
The Boot Control home page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~gklein/bcpage.html