Re: linux systems labs

send an email to info@lsl.com  they _will_ take care of your
problem... We did change over to a new system a few weeks
back and had a few problems with email sent to support@lsl.com.
If you are not taken care of please email me dirvin@123.net or call
me at 888 440 0123.

-Dan

>Hi,
>i'm not sure if this is the right place to go for help, but i couldn't
>find any other. I ordered a copy of tri-linux from Linux Systems Labs a
>few weeks ago, and i didn't get a conformation message, and every time i
>send them an email asking about my order, i don't get a reply. I was
>just wondering if it's me, if they're really busy, or if they're a
>reliable place to purchase linux (i entered my credit card number into
>their order form which is unsecure)

we have both secure and unsecure forms on our site because some
customers are unable to use SSL.