linux systems labs

Hi,
i'm not sure if this is the right place to go for help, but i couldn't
find any other. I ordered a copy of tri-linux from Linux Systems Labs a
few weeks ago, and i didn't get a conformation message, and every time i
send them an email asking about my order, i don't get a reply. I was
just wondering if it's me, if they're really busy, or if they're a
reliable place to purchase linux (i entered my credit card number into
their order form which is unsecure)

Please reply, i'm a bit curious,
thanks!
Alan W