Mail Server?

  Hi. I'm going to be setting up a dedicated network connection for a
client across the border. He has asked me about a separate mail server
(on top of the web/cgi server with the Net connection) to offload some of
the duties of the main server.

  I'm a little confused as to how exactly I would accomplish this. I know
it's possible. I'm familiar with PPP, and I've set up the one server to
communicate on the Net (with a little help from the HOWTO... :)... but
how would I have all incoming mail sent to the second computer for
processing etc?

  Thanks in advance.

  Dave Robinet
  robined@server.uwindsor.ca