Re: Several Q's

On 11 Dec 1997, Ben Pfaff wrote:

[stuff removed]

> Did you try reading through the 3-button-mouse howto in
> /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini?

I'd like to thank everyone who answered my request for
information.  The fix was easy; hold down button 1 during
boot and set the protocol to MouseSystems... and the
documentation was on my system all along.  The more I use
Linux, the more I am amazed at the quality...

Maybe x86 HW isn't that bad after all...

Thankx again.