Re: staroffice & libc5

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Rick Hawkins wrote:

> Bob Nielsen wrote,
>
> > I think the requirement is : 5.4.4.  In anycase, it works fine for me with
> > 5.4.33.
>
> The next magic question, is are you using hamm or bo, and should it make a
> difference?

I'm using bo, but I don't think that will be a problem if you keep a copy
of libc5 (not libc5-dev) when using hamm (I'm about to do the upgrade
here, which will require a downgrade from 5.4.33-6 to 5.4.33-3, but I
was using StarOffice before 5.4.33-6 came out.)

Bob

----
                            http://www.primenet.com/~nielsen