Question on Sony CD-Player

Stange, Strange question that I'm curious if anyone out there knows the answer
to...

I have a Sony CDP-CX151 100 disc CD changer. Although a wonderful product,
it lacks any really fine control over the selections.

In the back of this device there are what looks like two 1/8 inch female
ports labeled "Controller A". I was wondering if anyone had any luck making
a device that would plug into these ports and a PC and allow the PC to
control the CD-Player.

Any ideas, or am I even understanding the idea behind these ports?

All help appreciated,
	Mike