Re: IP Aliasing

As a further note, we are using SCO and an older version of Slackware.  On
the Slackware machine, we compiled in a patch so that the command
'ifconfig net0 alias x.x.x.x' works.  It works by default in SCO 5.  I was
hoping there's a way to do it on the linux box without patching anything.

Thanks again,

Steve
AracNet