Re: Debian Linux and Cirrus

> > > I would like to know if the Debian Linux Distribution support the Cirrus
> > > 5446 Chipset ?
> > In short: YES.
>
> Thanks a lot for such a quick answer. I have another question...
> I have got a CDD2600 CD Recorder and a Pioneer 12x SCSI CDROM on an Adaptec
> 1505. Could I have any problem to use them on the Debian distribution ? I
> promise that it is my last question :-)

Is CD-recorder also SCSI? If yes, then there is only a question
whether SCSI host adapter is supported. Adaptec is generally not the
best choice for Linux, but this particular card seems to be supprted
for already some time and I would not expect a problem with it.

Refer to SCSI-HOWTO for more information.

Alex Y.

--
   _
 _( )_