Re: How to get slrn colored in xterm ?

First of all, the COLORTERM entry did exactly what I was looking for.

But why not adding something like that by default.
Since it works for all slang programs I think it should get into a
.deb-file.
 Its more easy to put a `#'-sign in front of some lines than searching for
the correct variable settings in the manuals.  Most users probably would
like colors by default, or could that lead into trouble with monochrome
displays?