Re: Gimp doesn't accept text input

    Marcelo> Hi, is anybody else having this problem? The Gimp no
    Marcelo> longer accepts text input... I mean, I can't type in text
    Marcelo> boxes. It may have something to do with libgtk1, which is
    Marcelo> something I upgraded before the problem showed up.

The problem is definitely libgtk1, and I'm trying desperately to
figure out the fix. I *think* it has to do with over-optimization of
the code, but I'm not sure, now.

The problem is that nobody else on the gtk mailing list is having this
problem, but every time I re-compile libgtk1 (and with any version
past 971201) I get the invisible text (or worse, only 'x's or 'O's
show up.)

--
Brought to you by the letters O and Y and the number 7.
"Tahiti is not in Europe." -- Sneakers