Re: questions: Non-internet connected IP Address default ???

David Oswald hat gesagt: // David Oswald wrote:

> Hello all ...
> 	I have convinced a client of mine who is novell IPX based to install a
> debian linux machine into their small company. (all they have ever used
> is Novell for file and print shares).

I am about doing much the same for our office. These are
some good HOWTOs which have helped me a lot:
/usr/doc/IPX-HOWTO.gz and especially /usr/doc/HOWTO/Intranet-Server-HOWTO.
The last one describes nearly everything you want to do.

  Yours 	              	<a href="http://www.koeln-online.de/einblick/";>
  Frank Barknecht		Das Koelner Stadt- und Unimagazin