Re: Need help in X Windows installation

Hi Paul,

Sorry to bother you again, but I found the file you said and checked it out
and it seemed okay. I also made changes to the .xinitrc file in my
subdirectory. It worked for fvwm2 but when I replaced fvwm2 with olvwm,
xwindows loads up to the light blue background and then shuts down totally
with the last 2 messages reading:

PEX extension module not loaded
XIE extension module not loaded

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Bryan

At 08:25 AM 12/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Bryan,yes there is a file that has the windows manager information.
>It also tells what order to start them in.  But you can only have one
>running at a time.  Here is mine, it is in /etc/X11/windows-managers
>
># This file contains a list of available window managers. The default
># Xsession file will start the first window manager that it can
># in this list.
>/usr/X11R6/bin/fvwm2
>/usr/local/bin/enlightenment -theme
/usr/local/enlightenment/themes/dreamworks