Re: CGI Error

Perl's "idiot's guide to solving cgi problems" didn't have any helpful
hints for my problem.  Although it did say something about running the
server as a user which could write in all the cgi directories, which
didn't seem right.  Currently Apache runs as www-data/www-data which is
enough access to read & execute to all the server & home directories.

Alright, this is really weird.  After adding those lines it ran fine and
now it runs w/o those lines..  maybe my permissions were wrong, but I'm
sure they were 755 root/root.  hmm..  Anyhow, now it only runs in the
/cgi-bin and not the user's directories, so the problem is probably suEXEC
since it controls cgi execution in user dirs, right? ... what a mess.

Thanks
Paul