Re: CGI Error

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Paul Miller wrote:

> I can run other cgi scripts, so that can't be the problem...

You didn't tell us, if you have accepted our advice to take a look at
perl's "idiot's guide to solving cgi problems".

Anyway, change the script like this:

#!/usr/bin/perl

open (OUT, ">/tmp/cgitest") or die "can't open cgitest file";
print OUT "CGI Script started\n";
close OUT;

[rest of the script]

If you don't get a file /tmp/cgitest, then your script doesn't get
executed. Then it is most likely a permission problem.

Ciao,
	Martin