Re: Partitioning

hello again, I hope I understand you correctly you want to take a 100 megs
of your win95 partition and use it with /home to make a grand total of 400
megs?  or did you want to take my first suggestion and add an additional
partition of 100megs as /home?  If you can do that but I would not
recommend that you are getting into ligical partitions and they can run
into problems.  linux only recognizes 4 primary partitions.  your stuck if
you want more.  if you want to take 100megs off your win95 partition you
will need something like partition magic to repartition your drive with
out losing any of your data.  Hope this helps.
Paul