Re: two random questions...

"Alan Su" wrote (Sun, 07 Dec 1997 16:32:47 -0800 ):

|>First, I've installed APS for my HP DeskJet 682C.  Everything works
|>wonderfully for PS files, but now when I pipe plain text to the
|>printer (via lpr), I get output that looks as if it's been rotated to
|>landscape format and is printed with a smaller font than I'm used to
|>seeing for plain text output.  (It's almost as if it's been
|>enscript'ed with the -2r arguments.)  It's only very slightly
|>annoying, but I'm just curious as to why this is happening.

Hmmm...sorry for responding to my own message, but I was able to
finally dig through the /etc/apsfilterrc configuration file to figure
out why this was happening.  In case anyone using APS is wondering,
take a look at the section of /etc/apsfilterrc where the FEATURE
environment variable is defined.

Again, sorry for the noise...

-alan